- Mar 06, 2020 • 4 minute read We recommend using the Ledger hardware wallet if you or your organization would like to maintain complete control of your assets in a secure way.
- Feb 07, 2020 • 2 minute read How can I accurately report my staking rewards income for tax purposes if it's not recorded on the blockchain? We have the solution.
- Mar 11, 2019 • 3 minute read In late February, Nomadic announced their two flavors of the Athens proposal for Tezos. Immediately, the Tezos community became polarized.
- Jan 21, 2019 • 2 minute read Happy 2019! Looks like this year could be an interesting year for Tezos as exchanges and custodians like Coinbase become more involved in PoS blockchains.
- Dec 07, 2018 • 3 minute read In the spirit of building a more informed and active Tezos community, we’d like to open the Tezos dashboard to the general public.
- Oct 29, 2018 • 2 minute read To our fellow bakers, we have some exciting news! We are now offering Tezos batch payments! Managing reward distribution is time consuming.
- Oct 19, 2018 • 2 minute read We’re thrilled at Figment to announce the launch of our Tezos staking platform. For months, we’ve been building our infrastructure for Tezos staking.
- Sep 24, 2018 • 5 minute read This guide aims to explain some of the assumptions and caveats relating to the above set of projections modeling the operations of baking in Tezos.