- Mar 11, 2019 • 3 minute read In late February, Nomadic announced their two flavors of the Athens proposal for Tezos. Immediately, the Tezos community became polarized and buzzing with opinions.
- Jan 21, 2019 • 2 minute read Happy 2019! Looks like this year could be a very interesting year for Tezos as exchanges and custodians like Coinbase become more involved in PoS blockchains.
- Dec 07, 2018 • 3 minute read It’s been a newsworthy few weeks within the Tezos community, first with the 90-minute network stall caused by a single baker, followed by an attack of the network resulting in 200,000+ new spam Tezos accounts being created (causing the number of accounts to increase by more than 5X).
- Oct 29, 2018 • 2 minute read To our fellow bakers, we have some exciting news! For the past few months, we at Figment have worked hard to set up a secure and scalable infrastructure for our delegators.
- Oct 19, 2018 • 2 minute read We’re thrilled at Figment to announce the launch of our Tezos staking platform.
- Sep 24, 2018 • 5 minute read This guide aims to explain some of the assumptions and caveats relating to the above set of projections modeling the operations and financials of baking in Tezos.