- Mar 24, 2020 • 9 minute read How should Livepeer be governed? Figment is working with the Livepeer team to educate the Livepeer community, to make design considerations, and to help bootstrap governance participation.
- Mar 06, 2020 • 4 minute read We recommend using the Ledger hardware wallet if you or your organization would like to maintain complete control of your assets in a secure way.
- Dec 01, 2019 • 5 minute read Livepeer is a rewarding proof of stake (PoS) project to be participating in — particularly in this early phase, where rewards may be as high as 1.5x.
- Oct 15, 2019 • 4 minute read On September 12, 2019, Chris, Lorien, and I discussed governance with the Livepeer team and community.
- May 28, 2019 • 3 minute read A bet on Livepeer is a bet on allocative capacity. This is the premise: idle compute capacity will always be cheaper than dedicated capacity.
Livepeer is a brilliantly designed crypto network for delivering scaled value (blockchain pioneers, take note)Jan 30, 2019 • 5 minute read Well, it’s official: the lofty promises made during the 2017 crypto frenzy have come up dramatically short, but Livepeer is different.